MAGpie
MAGpie asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

April 15 is fast approaching, have you filed your ITR yet?

I did. and it sucks knowing that my hard earned money will go to corruption.

Favorite Answer

Yes I have filed my ITR. Whether it be used for good or bad, it is our duty to pay taxes. No excuses. And to think out of around 8 million workers, only 2 million pay taxes and not all of these tax payers pay the right taxes. Imagine is EVERY single person pays the right taxes. Even if there is corruption, there would still be enough money left for government to function effectively.

My income tax is regularly withheld, and the company handles the filing of the ITR. No sweat.

all done since the 2nd week of march. my company also takes care of our ITR.

yeah, i know how you feel. we, honest citizens, pay our taxes diligently and we don't even know where they go.

what's even more amusing is that those from the middle class pay their taxes honestly while those who earn millions have tax shields or don't declare their taxes truthfully.

***sigh***