Future of Yahoo South Africa?

The last couple of days I've been corresponding with yahoo HQ regarding the ridiculous reporting in the SA section. (My question "Blind leading the Blind" was removed) The responce was shocking. Apparently the SA section has the most violations in the whole network, and they are seriously... show more The last couple of days I've been corresponding with yahoo HQ regarding the ridiculous reporting in the SA section. (My question "Blind leading the Blind" was removed)

The responce was shocking.

Apparently the SA section has the most violations in the whole network, and they are seriously contemplating closing this section.

(I will try to link their message.)

Were shall we meet if this should happen ?
Update: here is their response : "The ferrari man. Your various e-mails are not changing the situation. Answers are not above the law, so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything... show more here is their response :

"The ferrari man. Your various e-mails are not changing the situation. Answers are not above the law, so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything (like copyright or trademark material), or break into places you shouldn't be. Don't threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and don't invade other people's privacy

The South African section has been used as a "Chat Forum" for to long, and we have received countless complaints."
Update 2: It seems I have caught a couple of the regulars - IT WAS A APRIL FOOL JOKE !

Although I did write numerous mails to Yahoo HQ about violations, I did not get one response

Enjoy your day.

PS Did I realy caught you ALF