GUYS...This guy PLAYED ME and I needed to know if I BUSTED his BALLS good enough????

Okay, I was supposed "friends" with this guy for about a year.Once we had sex he disrespected me majorly a few days later. Go figure. Long story short, he took me out to breakfast and "said" he had no money! I told him neither did I (which i lied and had in the car). So we ended up dining and... show more Okay, I was supposed "friends" with this guy for about a year.Once we had sex he disrespected me majorly a few days later. Go figure. Long story short, he took me out to breakfast and "said" he had no money! I told him neither did I (which i lied and had in the car). So we ended up dining and ditching and I was mortified!!

I told him to lose my number and he kept texting me insults, then switched to Mr. Nice guy trying to get me back. I just felt I had to bust his balls. He seemed like the controlling type that hated independent women that can do for themselves. It turned out that he was just a hater that wanted to leech off me. So I sent 2 messages to him stating how things are going great for me cuz I just got accepted into the nursing progam and how I'm independent and he didn't mean s*it to me and never will. Then I told him to get off of my nuts already! Sadly, this bothered him since he wouldn't stop texting. I'm never texting back, but If that was a good comeback?
Update: Oh and this was my first time doing anything sexual outside of a relationship and he knew that. So please no rude comments. Lesson Learned
Update 2: So I'm guessing no comments on his small penis then?? lol