Is it better to get high credit limits on personal credit cards or business?

I already got a good limit on the business card. actually they gave me a good amount to begin with and haven't yet increased it. i only spend like 150 on that card. But on my personal credit card I spend at least 1000 a month. So i got like a 2,300 limit. not much, but not too litter either right? most... show more I already got a good limit on the business card. actually they gave me a good amount to begin with and haven't yet increased it. i only spend like 150 on that card. But on my personal credit card I spend at least 1000 a month. So i got like a 2,300 limit. not much, but not too litter either right? most people start with 500. I'm wondering if I should move all my payments to the personal which only has 2,300. or should i put a few payments on the business card?

do credit people look at personal credit card limits more or business. cuz i think it's harder to get a high limit on a personal credit card. for business cards they give you a bigger limit, because they expect you to give cards to seperate cards for your employees to buy equipment for ur business.
Update: i pay off all my credit cards in full. only irresponsible people have trouble with credit cards. if u pay everything on time, it acts just like a debit card except there are benefits
7 answers 7