Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What if Obama becomes President?

If he becomes President does this mean we "America" can get rid of NAACP, and Affirmative Action? We won't need these anymore. Since America proved it can vote for a black man to hold the most powerful office in the World. This would negate the need for the NAACP & Affirmative Action. We could also get rid of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. We would not need them anymore.

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well..........Maybe.

It would certainly prove that Americans will vote for people of color. Obama isn't legally considered a "Black" man in the United States. In order for that to be true, he would have to be at least 1/8 "Black" in his racial composition. He isn't. He is 1/16 "Black" and 7/16 Arab from his Kenyan father and 8/16 (1/2) Caucasian from his mother. I assume from Obama's reluctance to answer direct questions on this subject that he isn't as "color-blind" as he would like us to believe. Either that, or he doesn't trust Americans to be color-blind in choosing a president.

I would also say that it would prove that Americans will vote for someone who is a citizen of another country, since Obama was given Kenyan citizenship by his father on his birth certificate and has yet to publicly relinquish it. There are Constitutional scholars (not Obama - he lied about being a Constitutional attorney) who are addressing the issue of legality as to whether the president of the United States can actually maintain citizenship in a country other than the U.S. Regardless, he will most likely renounce his Kenyan citizenship should he be elected to the presidency in order to quiet any questions regarding loyalty to America. He's proven to be very cynical when it comes to politics.

This information has been available for months, but I guess it isn't as important to the media as much as, say, whether Chelsea answers questions on Monica or not.

Here are some links on the subject. Check out how derisive Oprah's bloggers are to people that bring it up on her blog for Obama:

http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/2008/02/barak-oba...

http://www.oprah.com/community/message/144732

http://www.politicalgateway.com/main/columns/read....

Executive Editor Andy Martin.

“Under the Independence Constitution of Kenya, Obama became a Kenyan citizen on December 12, 1963. He has never renounced his Kenyan citizenship. On his senate web site, Obama tap dances around his own dual nationality when discussing his father. Obama obviously knows, because his father told him, that he also held/holds Kenyan nationality.

“Once again, we find Barry O concealing fascinating information about his identity. There is nothing unusual about dual nationality. Indeed, ancient Roman Law doctrines of jus sanguini and jus soli come into play, because both Kenya and the U. S. recognize dual nationality. Once again, the issue is not ‘legality.’ The issue is the cover-up; Obama’s concealment of his own identity. From us, and most of all from himself...

“...we will blow Obama out of the water with disclosure of his lifelong deceit and concealment. Obama’s attempts to portray his father as an ignorant ‘goat herd,’ moreover, were part of his attempts at ‘identity theft’ against his own father, designed to create an imaginary picture of Barack Sr. It is inconceivable that Obama’s father was ignorant of Kenyan law, since he served as a government official and held a Ph.D. from Harvard. And it is inconceivable that Obama Sr. never told his son that he was a Kenyan national. Why has ‘junior’ hidden this information for decades?” ...

“The American people, when deciding who to support for president, have a right to know if their ‘president’ is also a citizen of Kenya and owes dual loyalty to Kenya because he has never renounced his Kenyan citizenship.

“Further, I defy Obama or any of his flacks to defeat or deny the historical constitutional facts on which our blockbuster disclosures are based. We have nailed Barry O with his own hidden truths once again.”

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HA. Finally someone who sees the future the right way. As a terrible fate. Not only will we not need all of those other black people, but we whites will have to protect ourselves , whhoooooole lot more from every other race. Because if and when he does take office, we're screwed. For about 8 years. The tables will completely turn on us in a horrible way. It'll be the 1960's, but for us instead. It will not be good. America will basically be handed to them (black people) on a silver platter. End of story. Oh and by the way, those preachers and activists won't ever go away if he's elected. They'll just get more powerful and "President Obama" (if you can say that without puking) will just make them members on his board. They'll become more powerful and influential.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're being sarcastic, right? Al Sharpton could be Attny. General, Jesse would be Sec. of State. All the little goodies for non-working, uneducated would be increased. The military would be cut to the barest, the soldier who has the least education and training would be paid more and guaranteed that they don't have to do anything for the money. Sort of what you might expect from an Obama Administration.

Oh, don't forget the mouth of Michelle spewing hate from the sitting room of the White House.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok im fed up and im tired . im tired of everyone practickly saying that if a black man becomes president then america will fall to pieces just because there has never been a black man as president that doesnt mean that we need a white man for president.how is hillary gonna be president and she cant control her husband.maybe if she was a better woman and a better person overall than maybe her mariiage would be better,I understand that u allmay not agree with me but right about now i don't care.alot of america says that there not racist but now in the year 2008 a black man runs for president and your allready thinking that all white people are gonna start being poor and blacks are gonna rise above them all no not at all i love yahoo answers but when it comes to stuff like this you people are a humoungous disgrace to america

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well,

I don't think the NAACP is going anywhere... and Affirmative Action will still remain... But Getting rid of Al & Jesse would be great.

Do you think we could really pull that off?

If so I MIGHT VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!

Naaaaa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Obama becomes president we will be hearing nothing else BUT affirmative action as he has belonged to a racist church for 20+ years. The American taxpayers will be shelling out even more money to the lazy people who refuse to work and live off the government!! WHY ANYONE WOULD EVER THINK ABOUT VOTING FOR OBAMA IS BEYOND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Vote for Hillary!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in that case, if oobooo ma, wins,

then america will be screwed and will be on the path towards destruction with the help of his osama bro AL QAIDA.

He and osama will be praying towards mecca in the oval office and then they'll press the nuclear button to NUKE USA whil they are in the bunker. LOL

• 4 years ago

After he destroys this country and starts his new world country. That is when he becomes the new 666 headman.

• 1 decade ago

That just means we will increase funding to the NAACP and affirmative action laws will be expanded upon, right after a stern tax hike.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scary thought!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.