Should 2 year old be raised by grandparents in country or by aunt and family in city?

I have custody of my 2 yr old grandaughter who will be adopted by us or my daughter and husband. My grandaughter is very attached to me and we adore her. We live in a small town and live a very simple and quiet lifestyle. My daughter has 2 other children 5 yrs and 19 mo. Lives near a large city and lives a very... show more I have custody of my 2 yr old grandaughter who will be adopted by us or my daughter and husband. My grandaughter is very attached to me and we adore her. We live in a small town and live a very simple and quiet lifestyle. My daughter has 2 other children 5 yrs and 19 mo. Lives near a large city and lives a very active lifestyle. My grandaughter is a lot quieter than my daughter's other two and would have to either compete vigoriously for attention, or not get enough.

I'm struggeling with keeping her with us here in the country to be raised by loving grandparents or to be raised by her loving aunt and family with all the luxuries and opportunities life and they can offer.

Which would be best for her? Simple life with lots of attention and love from grandparents, or life with siblings and young mom and dad who would love her and give her all the material things life can offer as well.