Poll: How many points did you earn last week?
1) How many points did you earn last week?
2) How much stamina would it take to earn 7,745* points per week?
3) Would you be able to do that?
*the highest points earned last week in the US.
- Stinger 22Lv 61 decade agoBest Answer
more than I have
hell, no, I have a life
- 4 years ago
1,611 - a lot more than usual, (last week it was 682) but I'm going away next week (for a couple of weeks) so thought I'd have a big bash this week and the weather has been so awful till today that I've felt really miserable. YA cheers me up.
- trueeeblueee!Lv 61 decade ago
can't remember, somewhere around 200
pshh, whoever was the one that got more than 7000 points per week either has a serious problem or shares his/ her account with many other people and take turns answering 24/7!
- ~hαlo~Lv 61 decade ago
1) I think around 400, not quite sure.
2) A lot
3) Only if I was on a level that you were allowed unlimited questions to answer, didn't go to work for the week, and didn't sleep.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Eric SLv 61 decade ago
2.) You'd have to say plastered to your computer screen, 24/7.
3.) No. My eyes would melt out of my head from staring at the screen too long. I've got a lot better things to be doing than attempting to do that.
- 1 decade ago
1) like 500 about
2) way more than any normal person with a life outside the computer should have
3) NO i like being able to get out of the computer chair
- PhlowLv 71 decade ago
2,056 last week.
Probably about 14 hours a day on Yahoo Answers seven days a week
Yes I would during the summer
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1) enough to finally reach Level 3 - yay!
2) You would certainly have to apply yourself
3) I only have a small internet account & a full time job & study a university subject on top of that...I am slowly trying to ween myself of Y!A as it is.
(fun question, though!!)
- Ohio Gal Rocks!Lv 61 decade ago
1) I don't remember.
2) A lot unless you are like Judas Rabbi
- 1 decade ago
1) Over 200.
2) It would take a lot of commitment.
3) Not if my life depended on it.
- NO MORELv 51 decade ago
I am not sure. But I am getting where I want too.
2 MORE Thank you.