Best Stores to shop at in the mall???

Out of the stores I listed which are the best to shop at. Im wanting to go to the best available to me. Victoria Secret, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Gap, BCBGirls, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Harold Peners, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Steve and Barrys, Burlington Coat Factory, Macy's, Dillards,... show more Out of the stores I listed which are the best to shop at. Im wanting to go to the best available to me.

Victoria Secret, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Gap, BCBGirls, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Harold Peners, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Steve and Barrys, Burlington Coat Factory, Macy's, Dillards, Buckle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Steve Madden, Forever 21, Gadzooks, Coach, Guess, Hollister Co, Lacoste, Gen X, Express, and Nordstroms.. Anymore stores please add.. Thanks!!!