Ok if you think your good in social studies than try this.?
Who ever gets them all right I will choose as the best answer.
1. Name the largest desert that covers most of Nothern Africa.
2.This river is the lifeline of Egypt, it supplies 85% of the countries water.
3. Name 4 of the five great lakes in North America.
4.How could you discribe Alaskas population due to its cold climate and rugged landscapes?
5. What European nation once ruled Mexico?
6. Name the two countries of South America that are land locked.
7. What is the name for the largest rainforest in the world?
8. Whats the tallest mountain in the world?
9. What kind of water would you find in most seas?
10. Name the oceans in order from largest to smallest.
NOW LAST TWO QUESTIONS ARE A LITTLE HARDER!
11. Why is the dead sea called "dead"?
12. What man-made feature can be seen from space?
HINT:It is in China.: )
13.Name all seven continents!