Does anyone know of a very good and cheap online new laptop store, please inform me?

I know laptops in general, are not cheap but I want to purchase one from an online website that sells brand new ones for good prices. Please let me know of the store or it's website. I have already checked common stores such as Walmart, Bestbuy, Circuitcity, and so on. I am looking for uncommon stores. Please do not give a link to win a free laptop.

Thank you for reading my question, please answer. : ) : ) : )

Favorite Answer

www.cyberpowerpc.com sells good gaming laptops for cheap

check out www.dell.com and click the outlet store great deals. they are just usually brand new returns. i got and 13" xps for $800 at dell

You'll probably find a 15-inch screen easier to work with than a 13-inch. 13-inch is actually pretty small. Considering you'll be using a lot of photoshop, you might want to spring for the bigger hard drive. You want plenty of room for your work without having to worry about getting an external drive. There's not necessarily a better time to buy like there is with booking a vacation. Prices will slowly go down as the computer becomes "outdated" and sometimes you might find a sale. Chances are, it'll be easier to find a sale online but going into a store means there's people around to help you, plus you have a better chance at getting a good deal on a warranty plan. If you're not worried about warranty and service plans, you can always go to a store to ask questions, then buy online when you have your answers.

If you are like me and are looking for a good deal I found a good used HP on ebay for around $300 and it was only 2 years old and still had a warranty from HP on it... it was a business laptop. I did some research and found that business laptops go through more rigorous testing than laptops you can buy at best buy or walmart and are made to last a bit longer.

I got mine last year from this company:

http://stores.ebay.com/IT-bySMART

and it is awesome, I think i figured out new it would have been around $1400.00 - so getting it after 2 years for around $300 was a great deal!

I see they have a great deal on a dell right now that is still under Dell warranty

Outpost.com or Frys.com, both are great stores, not som much online as in the actual store. I suggest you check one out if you live near one. They have great prices, too!

Source(s): Past experiences