What does it mean when a guy says "It feels like im dating my sister"?

ok so the person im talking about has been bestfriends with me sence last year... and we both liked each other but never went out.. I told him how I really felt about him and he said The same thing and then he was like Will you go out with me? this was saturday night..........and i said yes...........But then today... show more ok so the person im talking about has been bestfriends with me sence last year... and we both liked each other but never went out.. I told him how I really felt about him and he said The same thing and then he was like Will you go out with me? this was saturday night..........and i said yes...........But then today we hungout and everything was going good... but when i got home i got on the computer and asked him "Does it still feel like this is werid and not right?" and he said yeah so we broke up...... He said he felt like he was dating his sister does that mean im a sister to him? I on the other hand felt the same way so its ok...??????