My bf. carries a pocket knife. ...?

okay.

he's been carring one for about 3 years. and last night he was telling me how he carries it with him just because. incase of an emergency.

now am i making a big deal of this.

or what do you think.

(he's only used it twice, never hurt someone though.)

Favorite Answer

i carry a pocket knife all the time! i'm a normal, everyday guy in my 30's. i use it for tons of stuff. it has come in handy more times than i can count. i use it to open boxes, to cut the plastic packaging on everyday items that i buy at the store (that stuff is impossible to open unless you have some sort of sharp tool). one day i had a problem with my car trunk and was able to use my knife to cut a piece of rope long enough to tie my trunk shut so i could make it home. one time i was at work and brought some leftover steak from the night b4, but they only had forks, so i used my pocket knife to cut the steak so i could eat. theres no limit to how useful it can be! i've used the tip of my knife to open and reset all types of electronic equipment, i've used the tip of my knife to unscrew screws. etc. i think for a guy, it's pretty normal to carry one, as long as it is only used for practical, legal purposes, and not to threaten or intimidate anyone, as in fighting, etc.

in case you will get one dont purely order some rubbish off the internet without going right into a looking save first and relatively asking. There are lot of diverse manufacturers with diverse shapes, sizes and blades. a appropriate huntman would desire to tell you whats the final and useful for what he needs, i be conscious of in some places you additionally can get his call eched into the defend

well i come from a place where a lot of people carry pocket knives and they do use them in emergencies however they NEVER use them on people --- cutting wire, rope, tape etc (basically a bunch of farmers tradespeople and farm hands) --- i would suggest if he never carried one he would never need to use it ---- best wishes

it's good to be prepared, when I walk through a parking lot I ALWAYS have my car key out anf in my hand, in case I'm attacked. It makes perfect sence, and a lot of guys carry them b/c it makes them feel manly.

its a pocket knife i carry one to its no big deal lots of guy carry them hell my mom has one!

he only used it twice...what for? alot of people carry knives....i used to carry around a shank....you can never be to cautious

honey u worrying 2 much he loves u so he wont use it on u. an anyway he jus usin it 4 protection.

See babe chill out k. I use my hands for work and i need it, but yes its also for protection

its normal. my brother, dad, and mom carry one! chill its normal.