Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

who is the cast of twilight?

look on this website, it will tell u everything about the cast, like wat they have played in before and stuff like that:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

Update:

also for more info u can go to this websitehttp://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is probably the closest thing you can come to an official cast list for "Twilight":

Kristin Stewart - Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black

Cam Gigandet - James

Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria

Edi Mue Gathegi - Laurent

Peter Facinelli - Carlisle Cullen

Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale

Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen

Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale

Ashely Greene - Alice Cullen

Kellan Lutz - Emmett Cullen

Bill Burke - Charlie Swan

Sarah Clarke - Renee Dwyer (Bella's Mom)

Anna Kendrick - Jessica Stanley

Christian Serratos - Angela Weber

Justin Chon - Eric Yorkie

Michael Welch - Mike Newton

Gregory Tyree Boyce - Tyler Crawley

Solomon Trimble - Sam Uley

Gil Birmingham - Billy Black

this is more complete than the one on imdb

• 5 years ago

Why might i opt to fulfill the Twilight solid? It is composed of a team of pompous young human beings whom i might have not any opt to fulfill. Harry Potter, on the different hand, has many super actors in it. Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Sir Michael Gambon, Robbie Coltrane, and extra. in addition to, by using fact of followers such as you, i do no longer opt to circulate alongside with Twilight in any respect. Why in the international might you're saying Harry Potter is "short and gay"? i do no longer assume you haven't any longer any theory that your words would nicely be perceived as offense? and that they are somewhat. an user-friendly "i might incredibly meet the Twilight solid" might have sufficed. Sorry for the rant, yet good grief, you human beings irk me. i would be receiving some thumbs-down for this, little question.

• 1 decade ago

OOOOOO! gosh i am sooooo excited about this movie! the best way to find info about the cast is the stephenie meyer website.at the top you click "movie" and it will give you all the new info...including the cast,and some pretty awesome pics too!

Source(s): www.stepheniemeyer.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That isn't the full list, hun. You need better sources.

Sorry you don't know the full cast. The full cast rocks, except Laurent, Rosalie, and Jasper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

imdb isnt always reliable.

Anyone like you or I can edit that site.

Once, for Spider-man 3, they put that Aunt May was going to be Carnage!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Robert Pattinson ♥ i think he is ideal for edward, so handsom!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.