How many brothers / sisters do you have?

I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters

Also do you like big families?

I am oldest out of my mothers kids =)

Also the bossy one lol na i'm joking.

Best Answer

1 brother and yes I love big families. I want to adopt 9 kids (no kidding)!!!!

4 Brothers and 3 Sisters

I was an only child. My real parents became foster parents when I was 13. We had up to 6 kids at once, plus my mom had an in home daycare with 5 kids. We adopted my brother when I was 15. Having a big family during the teenage years was difficult, but I liked it because it taught me to be a lot more tolerant of other people.

I'm 22 and I have a 14 year old sister whom I never talk to.

Some kids in larger families seem to take it for granted. Sure you might fight a lot with your siblings, you might have to compete for attention, you might get less presents during the holidays, and you'll probably have to share everything you have, but it's would be sooo much more fun than being the only child or having a sister who you don't even talk to.

You'll always have someone you can go to for advice, you'll always have someone to hang out with, you'll always have someone to play sports and videogames with.

There's nothing I wouldn't give for a brother or sister around my age whom I can ask for advice or give advice to and share childhood memories with.

Because of this, I plan on having at least 2 kids, preferably 3, and hopefully within no more than a couple of years apart so that they can play together and grow up together.

I have 2 older brothers and 1 older sister .. and even though I'm the baby I'm probably the bossy one of the family!!! lol

Growing up I have to admit I didnt always love having a big family (well I thought it was anyway haha) but it was heaps of fun and now that we're older it is pretty great! ;)

• Paige

NO this is sooooo funny! My moms grandma lived down the street from my dad when they were little so all of the brothers and sisters knew each other growing up. So when the grew up my mom and dad got married and had me :) but somewhere down the line my dads brother (may he rest in peace) and my mom's sister started dating. My parents divorced unfortunately but after dating for 7yrs my aunt and uncle got married. (they would have gotten married even if my parents stayed together). Now im related to my youngest cousin in two ways and people say we look alike and reminds them of a younger me lol. BUT its not weird it actually happens more times than you think.... I saw something on tv a while ago about twins marrying twins. I wonder if their kids look the same?

I have 3 half sister, 3 full brothers and one half brother. I did not like being in a big family, there was not enough to go around. My parents had to work their butts off to make enough to get us bye. I currently have two children and am not planing on having any more. The reason for this is I want to be able to help my children go to college and have a good furture. I do not think they should have to fight like I did to get a college education. I also want my children to have new clothing not hand me downs.

• eve

I have 2 brothers and yes I like big families, I have 4 children.

I have one brother (the oldest) and two sisters also older than me. I'm the baby, and yes I do love big families, I wish that I had grown up with all of them

3 brothers and 1 sister

I have three sisters. I like being a part of a big family (dad comes from a family of 12). The only bad thing about it are the parties. It can be very expensive!