12 month old won't even stand?

my 12 month old daughter will not stand, let alone walk. when we try to get her to stand she immediately pulls her legs up. if we try to make her stand by supporting her legs she gets very upset. she also doesn't crawl very well. but she does roll and does the army crawl very well. in every other way she is... show more my 12 month old daughter will not stand, let alone walk. when we try to get her to stand she immediately pulls her legs up. if we try to make her stand by supporting her legs she gets very upset. she also doesn't crawl very well. but she does roll and does the army crawl very well. in every other way she is developing fine. you are probably thinking...what does her doctor say. well she hasn't been to the doctor since she was around 7 months old. we lost our insurance and were paying hundreds of dollars that we don't have. but i will take her in to see the doctor if needed. i was also thinking of maybe just taking her to an orthopedic doctor and see what they think. any opinions or advice?
Update: any other parents with similar circumstances?? i hate to think something is wrong. i guess im wanting someone to tell me she is fine, and to not worry.
Update 2: i could understand not walking.......BUT she won't even stand. is that normal??
and to the person who asked about shots...they give them at the health department and no she hasn't gotten them yet. she one one year and 3 days old to be exact, so she isn't late on her shots.
Update 3: please don't misunderstand me....if my daughter needed to go to the doctor i would take her no matter the cost. all i was saying is i couldn't afford hundreds of dollars for every visit that i had every couple of months just to be in the doctors office for 5 min and him tell me she was fine. im sure many of... show more please don't misunderstand me....if my daughter needed to go to the doctor i would take her no matter the cost. all i was saying is i couldn't afford hundreds of dollars for every visit that i had every couple of months just to be in the doctors office for 5 min and him tell me she was fine. im sure many of you can afford it, but i can't so please don't judge.