Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Would you sell out for a certain amount of money !?

Would you post a sex video, take nude picture, change your gender, sleep with someon you dont love, or even do something your against for money?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

no, I'll die in the streets before taking immoral money.

• Rosa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Most charities are a business and are run as such, there is only a small percentage of the money collected that is actually used for the purpose that it was donated for, the London Marathon Trust take a huge amount of money for their business and a huge amount is then passed to other charities, those charities then take a huge amount for their business, the remainder is then used for the cause that it is collected for, the problem is, the amount left over is only a fraction of what it should be, all charities have expenses to pay for, these expenses are used for the purchase of plush offices with plush furnishing, high salaries for the managers and directors, company cars that are always Mercedes, BMWs, Jaguars and other high end cars like these, you never see a director of a Charity driving a Ford Focus or a Renault Clio, or any car as lowly as that, they all live in large expensive houses and all of this is funded by people that give their money to help others, or to fund various research programs, there are far too many people creaming money off of the top before what is left is distributed out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sex video or nude pics -- yes.

I wouldn't change my gender for any amount of money.

Sleep with someone I don't love -- NOT my ex-husband, I have better standards now -- Not even for money would I go there again.

Do something I'm against -- well it would depend on HOW against it I am. Somethings are pretty minor and if the money was better, I might. Somethings I deem untouchable.

• Honey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would never change my gender for any amount of money.

All else you suggested, provided my safety can be assured, I would do. It would take a helluva lot of money, though. I don't consider it case of selling out because I wouldn't be doing something that could mislead or harm other people.

As far as the "something you're against" part, I'm against unjustified murder. That's also something I'd never do. The list of what I'm against is very, very short.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Post a sex video - yes

Take a nude picture - yes

Change your gender - no

Sleep with someone I don't love - yes (I do that anyway sometimes)

Do something I'm against - depends on what it is and how against it I am

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would post nude pics,sleep with someone i dont love,sex video for ALLOTTTT of money. but diffenetly not change my gender

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I haven't had an offer I would deem as worthy to even consider those ideas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes to all expect gender. I love my peen

Source(s): ~no homo~
  • No b/c im not the type of person to be bought im not someones b1tc h(parden my french) not doing it!

• 1 decade ago

all except change gender, after all I am a dog

MO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.