"Eucalyptus Grove" by Naomi Shemer?

Every songbook gives the words to only the first and third verse. Can anyone give me the words to the middle verse? (I love this song - It is the tune I used for walking down the aisle at my wedding.) Thanks!!
Update: mr. rro - I checked the website. It only has the first and third verse, as well as the chorus. kismet77 - that is the first and third verse and the chorus. The chorus starts - Aval, al chof Yarden... The first verse starts - KShema baah hene, yaffa u'seirah... The second verse starts with something... show more mr. rro - I checked the website. It only has the first and third verse, as well as the chorus.

kismet77 - that is the first and third verse and the chorus.

The chorus starts - Aval, al chof Yarden...

The first verse starts - KShema baah hene, yaffa u'seirah...

The second verse starts with something like - Hashmi ???????

The third verse starts with - meever lYarden raamu hatotachim...

BTW, If anyone can give it to me in Hebrew it would be extra appreciated. Transliteration is hard to figure out!
Update 2: Herbrew and English translation is even better!!
Update 3: Shay P - That site is unusual - It gives only the 1st and third verse in Hebrew and English. It looks like it includes all the verses in Italian though. But I don't know Italian.