What type of business should I open?

I always felt like it was in me to be my own boss. I am a creative type with a failing business in Bath and Body. The reason it is failing is because now after I have thrown tons of money down the rabbit hole, I am realizing that without thousands more it may be impossible for me to break my product or compete with major brands/companies who can produce similar producs for much less than I can. I am kind of of the shy side, and also a military spouse, two major strikes against me, and the third is now that I am paying back the money I borrowed for the previous venture, I have no money. I am sort of gun shy about business but still do not want to give up on my dream. The problem is I have no clue what type of business I could open and enjoy and actually make money at, or where to find the money for it once i find it. I do not want to do affiliate programs or door to door, or work at home schemes. Thanks!

Best Answer

The work at home schemes, the ones that are true only pay minimum wage. I understand as a military wife, running a business is very difficult to do, except when they are away on depolyment, then you can pour yourself into it, making time go faster when they are gone, and taking your mind off of what's happening with them out there. 6 month deployment is a long time. However, when they return you'd rather put business a side and spend it with your spouse because the time they have at home is little before they run off again. That's why a lot of military wives who want a business, start up a home based business. They're not work at home schemes. They are actual businesses that they own. Ones that can be moved right along with you, if your spouse is transfered to another base either over seas or in another state. They don't have to start over, it's already set once they build it. Their are many different industries that involve home based businesses. I created a blog on my 360 page on home based businesses. Your more then welcome to take a look at it. I can also tell you about the business that my husband got involved in over six years ago. We've moved 3 times in the past 6 years. It's been very profitable for our family of six. We have four children ages 10, 6, 3 and 1.

We partnered up with a 15 year old world wide company in the telecommunications industry. They offer services that people use every day and pay for anyway. Services such as local and long distance telephone services, Internet, VOIP, digital, video phones, Satallite TV, and all the major cellular phones like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile, Alltell, Nextell etc work with them as well. How many people do you know, or know of around the world that use one or more of these services? How would you like to save people money on services that they are already using and paying for each month, and make a percentage of all these people's bills? There is a lot of money in this industry. It well supports our family.

If you'd like more information, feel free to email me and I'll be happy to point you out in the right direction.

Tiffany

I would love to work with you as a team, we consult each other on whats best that what i do, consultation.

But since you have a trail of failures why not hold your horses and look around first before you leap. It sounds like u have a good idea there, bath and body. Dedicate yourself to that and differentiate your product from the competition. That is try to discover your products Unique Selling Preposition. That will give you a Niche market that you Command. Explore that n you will build an army of loyal customers. Hoi Hoi commander

Have you ever thought about network marketing? I know what you are saying your are too shy to do that. But most of us are very shy in the field and don't like to sell. But I look at it this way if you pick a company that has great products you only have to sell once and you are set for about 30 years. Because most customers will re-order if the product is great.

Google Home Business - Google Home Pro

http://www.googlehomepro.com

Check out this url. http://wahm.sitesell.com/Roger47.html12.html

These are 3 woman/moms that work from home building their own websites about something they are passionate about. They tell all about it to encourage people like you.

They are earning very good money, are able to work around home, children, and hubby and are loving it.