College students and grads: What was your favorite course in college and why?

Update:

I think my favorite class was my World Literature antiquity to Renaissance class. It was interesting learning the history of language and the beginnings of writings in all sorts of cultures around the world, and the philosophies and folk tales handed down.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Livi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Race and Ethnic Relations, it really opened my eyes and challenged me to look beyond the obvious and really question the things that I have learned up until now.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

There's hope until graduating students are unable to get a jobs at all. My Dad was taking a programming course where they used punchcards, but near the end of his 2nd last year, technology advanced and made everything he'd learned obsolete. He wouldn't be able to get a job without re-learning an entirely different subject, and so had to drop out and get a job to pay off his loans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pre-historic Geology

Yeah...took me by surprise as well. I ended up taking this course to fufill an advanced requirement, end up being the most fun and rewarding. We had a passionate professor and he really got us interested in what was really the story of the Earth.

We went out to the coast and did a lot of hands on work on the beach. Really enjoyed the entire experience.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was one of several interesting courses, but one was better suited to my style. Fine art and advertising. You get to learn and appreciate many sources of life study through observing and doing art work. Although I still don't know why they - those they people again - call it that. The courses let me understand the principles of sales, background meanings, and other viewpoints in this world.

Spartawo...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't remember. It wasn't even very long ago. I think I liked Greek. Studied it for 4 of my college years. Mostly I liked the stuff I did between and after classes...

• Starr
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Marine Mammals. No explanation needed. Who doesn't love dolphins, whales and manatees? We also got to go whale watching. It was really neat.

My least favorite was Physics. No explanation needed there either! LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I kinda like my music appreciation class from this semester and my Intro to art from last semester.

Both are easy A's and slacker classes.

Source(s): I HATE math.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

19th Century US History.

The professor was this English guy who ranted, raved, shouted and cursed like a wounded pirate.

Source(s): Awesome.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toga Party Lab... For obvious reasons...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forensics - Its sooo fascinating

And

Meteorology - Looove the weather!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.