i have $50000.00 but have not business idea to make + $$$$help?

well i have some loan about 50 k but i have not business idea how to start ......a good business .....i am think to import some stuff from international market like china itly . so please help how to start what is import & export custom rule & regulation for resale IN US market ???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How to Set Up an Internet Marketing Business

I would set up your own website to sell the products. Then set up paypal order button on your site to sell products.

If I were you I would not focus on import business, do you really want to pay for all the shipping when you buy and sell?

Sell digital products that download instantly. I know where you can get thousands of digital products for pennies on dollar.

Did you know you can buy PLR means private label rights to somebodys book, software and your allowed to put your name as the owner and author and you keep all the money.

I create websites and sell products online and taught myself.

Your better off saving your money and studying for at least 6 months.

I can point you to some home study courses and how to set up your internet business. Email me if you want resources

Vote me for best answer.

Source(s): To read the full story on how to create your own digital products to sell online visit Robert Reuter "Black Belt Bob" http://www.BookCoverOmatic.com
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

How did you get a loan without a business idea?

That aside, you should look at the US Customs and Border Protection website for regulations on importing and exporting to/from the United States.

• 1 decade ago

I have a good sound plan for a business opertunity. First were do you hail from. If your in the States then you probably have an idea of what i"m about to propose. I'm a single man with an education and an amasing idea for makeing money, but no capital to start with. is it posible for us to message each other through this sight. I'm a novis to this sight. Sorry but I need to contact you or you contact me for further inferance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With that much money I wouldn't be asking on here, I would consult a financial adviser or do some research on what people in your area are wanting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Invest in the HILLARY PANTSUIT fashion line. It'll sell like overcoats in Alaska.

• 1 decade ago

Why and how did you get a loan for 50k if you have no idea what you want to do?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.