Am I crazy? My daughter still sleeps in bed with us?

My daughter is 3, and she still sleeps in bed with us. She has since she was born. She is ready to sleep in her own bed, but I don't want her to. Almost everytime I try to let her, I end up bringing her back in our room. I freak out thinking that someone will break in and take her. Crazy thoughts run through my... show more My daughter is 3, and she still sleeps in bed with us. She has since she was born. She is ready to sleep in her own bed, but I don't want her to. Almost everytime I try to let her, I end up bringing her back in our room. I freak out thinking that someone will break in and take her. Crazy thoughts run through my head until I finally get up and get her. I hear noises all night, and Im sure it is only my cat getting into things, but I freak out. I dont have any reason to feel like this or to freak out. I live in a decent neighborhood. Not the best, but definately not the worst either. So am I crazy? I know I am just being paranoid, but I dont know how to stop it. What do I do? Im going to have to do something, Im pregnant and due is August. Cant have 2 kids in the bed. Any ideas? What is wrong with me? Thanks.
22 answers 22