How to view the internet activity of other account's on my computer?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hello, this is my computer but I leave the guest account on so my father can check his mail time to time. I was trying to fiddle with the event viewer to create a logfile to record ...show more
Best Answer
Use a program like NetNanny or Cyberpatrol, or OpenDNS if you don't want to pay, instead to limit the sites he goes to. Hey, those programs aren't just for kids. Ask him WHY does he watch porn. I mean, what's the point of it? Convince him to get rid of that habit. The worst enemy of man is himself.

Event Viewer is mostly used my network administrators and technicians to diagnose issues with computers and networks, or for programs to report status messages.

If you can't get him to change, install NOD32, Comodo Firewall and Spyware Terminator on that machine, set them to auto-clean/auto-block and silent mode. Voila.

Source:

A psychologist friend.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Nicholas S answered 6 years ago
    Try to use this software;AllSpyMonitor .it records every detail of what other do on your computer - their chats, instant messages, emails, the web sites they visited, what they search for, what they do on MySpace, the pictures they post and look at, the keystrokes they type, and much more. And because of its surveillance screen snapshot features, you get to see not only WHAT they do, but the EXACT order in which they do it, step by step. With AllSpyMonitor, you will never doubt who is doing what on your computer.
    Hope it will help you out!

Source(s):

www.allspymonitor.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • â?¥Å§ S0??? answered 6 years ago
    change Adminstrative policys so you're computer will have more restrictions.

or...

Try using a packet sniffer Commview should See all incomming and outgoing connections from your pc

You can always try installing a good keylogger, to get every keystroke all users make on you're pc.

Maybe you can call up your ISP and have them give you logs of all internet traffic with your network activity
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jesterizme answered 6 years ago
    Use cyber patrol.... I spy like 007 on my kids with it....

Source(s):

Proud Of product
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Barthier answered 6 years ago
    make your router (broadband connection) open/unlock... so when other pc use it, your pc will act like a server and youll be able to view other's activities.
    some private information can be shared as well.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock