How to view the internet activity of other account's on my computer?

Hello, this is my computer but I leave the guest account on so my father can check his mail time to time. I was trying to fiddle with the event viewer to create a logfile to record his internet activity because my computer has been getting all sorts of trojans, adware, and viruses and I know its him, I just want to... show more Hello, this is my computer but I leave the guest account on so my father can check his mail time to time. I was trying to fiddle with the event viewer to create a logfile to record his internet activity because my computer has been getting all sorts of trojans, adware, and viruses and I know its him, I just want to get some hard evidence.

Am I going about it the right way using event viewer, I cant quite figure it out because it seems it only reports errors not activity. Its not obvious enough that the guest's history is erased eh? This is so ****** up that I cant go to work without him browsing porn sites and touching my mouse/keyboard, Im livid, to say the least. Please help me out, thank you.
5 answers