Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is your best quality in your opinion?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My ability to talk over others, thereby drowning out their nonsense.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

nicely i assume its me! I logged on the former day morning and there i grow to be a TC and that i controlled to get to a level 5 in the previous growing to be to be one, what a marvel to the equipment. besides to be extreme and answer your question I consistently attempt to respond to the questions definitely and if i don't understand the answer to the question i do no longer respond to it. I purely look on the questions and picture definite i understand that one and decide for it. i could no longer be afflicted to easily variety it "don't understand" like some people do, i'm no longer desperate for 2 factors. If somebody has taken the effort to ask a question then answer them courteously. I do draw close around an identical categories all of the time yet each so oftentimes I wander away and notice what else i will answer to assist/help or purely snigger on the jokes on Jokes & Riddles. at times if i do no longer decide for to respond to a question i will examine the solutions and supply thumbs up the place deserved. i'm no longer a thumbs down guy or woman purely whilst the respond is a load of swear words and pointless. you do no longer could be innovations of england to respond to questions all of us understand some thing approximately some thing and it facilitates different persons. some askers purely decide for some suggestion so the place i'm i able to grant it. Crikey if this answer is any greater that's going to alter right into a e book!

• 1 decade ago

You may be Saturday's child all grown

moving with a pinch of grace

You may be a clown in the burying ground

or just another pretty face

You may be the fate of Ophelia

sleeping and perchance to dream -

honest to the point of recklessness

self centered to the extreme........

Source(s): "Althea" Words by Robert Hunter; music by Jerry Garcia
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Humble

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Quality with me wud be for someone who maintains the quality throughtout and not change it in any manner. Maintaining quality throughtout is quality to me :)

Cheers n tc

• 1 decade ago

I'm a confident person. If asked to speak in front of the crowd I rarely brushed up and usually able to stand out the situation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love and care about people, whether I know them or not. Many of my friends here I love and have formed awesome friendships with. I am very much the people person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I asked my wife, whos best quality is her honesty.

She thought for quite a while and said "probably your compassion for others who are hurting"

I wouldn't have said that myself.

I would have said my sense of humour

• 1 decade ago

my friendly nature may be....or may b somtimes i am kind to poor people.......actually i feel its tough u tell something good about urself.......u tell me whats good in me.....and by the way whats ur best quality.....?

Source(s): ~ i dont think i have any good quality ~~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can tell what kind of person I'm talking with in just a few sentences,,,I'm rarely wrong,,,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.