Iraq iran syria and Saudi Arabia ? whats so special about those countries that US wants to attack them?

my uncle read a book 30 years ago said that US will invade iraq iran then syria then half of saudi arabia .. so things werent just made in 2001.. i am wondering did they plan it this way ? and why ? did they set up president of iran to have nukes to attack him ? why didnt they invade saddam when he first did his... show more my uncle read a book 30 years ago said that US will invade iraq iran then syria then half of saudi arabia .. so things werent just made in 2001.. i am wondering did they plan it this way ? and why ? did they set up president of iran to have nukes to attack him ? why didnt they invade saddam when he first did his crimes? why syria? whats going on with this evil goverment? is it religous wars? or economics?power?money?
sick in the head people? what is going on ?. dont take a step back tell me coz of saddam, iran president wants nukes n syria is spportin terrorisim all that zionist media crap
I DENOMD THE TRUTH!
Update: notice, i said 30 years ago.. 30 years ago how did america know those countries will attack them ?