A question for Women: At what age do you start to become "invisible" to members of the other sex?

Or for that matter: Shop assistants Sales personal Taxi drivers and....... well you get the idea. I have noticed this rather 'unusual' phenomenon, (where some women just seem to cease to exist when they reach a certain age) and wondered, what does it feel like to be ignored because you are no... show more Or for that matter:
Shop assistants
Sales personal
Taxi drivers
and....... well you get the idea.

I have noticed this rather 'unusual' phenomenon, (where some women just seem to cease to exist when they reach a certain age) and wondered, what does it feel like to be ignored because you are no longer a 'young thing'?
Update: Hunny Bunny: "a man"? One can only presume that you were being facetious, and not casting any gender specific aspersions as to the relative merits of the observation powers of my gender. It was not an epiphany, but much rather ther power of ratiocination that lead me to draw this conclusion.
Update 2: TERA: So long as your 'inner diamond' is still shining you will always be young at heart.
Update 3: Hot: 12 sounds about right. It is approximately the age when males start to both notice females and to a certain extent begin to feel that they/we are being ignored by females. Normally by the time a man is 30 he has reached his 'use by date', unless he is good looking, wealthy, famous or talented, at which... show more Hot: 12 sounds about right. It is approximately the age when males start to both notice females and to a certain extent begin to feel that they/we are being ignored by females. Normally by the time a man is 30 he has reached his 'use by date', unless he is good looking, wealthy, famous or talented, at which time he is relegated to 'looser' or 'dirty old man' status.
Update 4: Elizabeth T: I am glad that you still have what it takes to turn heads. The point I am making is that of a generalization. I have spent 36 years working with women (nursing) and have travelled the long coffee break of life with each of them: First encounter, first date, engagement, wedding (photos), pregnancy test... show more Elizabeth T: I am glad that you still have what it takes to turn heads. The point I am making is that of a generalization. I have spent 36 years working with women (nursing) and have travelled the long coffee break of life with each of them: First encounter, first date, engagement, wedding (photos), pregnancy test results, child birth(s) (photos), birthdays, disapointments, disasters, betrayals and divorces. I talk about these women because they are my friends and I am concerned about them, and think highly of them rather than being 'interested' in them. See the difference?
Update 5: Supergirl: Obviously you have jumped to a conclusion about my motives. Read the about entry.
Update 6: Poetica: Well said. There is nothing more refreshing than a truthful answer to a personal question.