Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What movie role would you most like to play?

Romantic lead? Villian? Hero?Serial Killer?..just to name a few. What would be your choice?

I'd like to play the wise cracking, funny and very cool sidekick.

Best Answer

The villain.

Screenwriters put a lot more thought into the bad guys than they do the good guys. The most complex character in most movies is the bad guy, and if I were going to be in a movie, I'd want a nice juicy role I could sink my teeth into.

Something in a zombie movie. Maybe even a brain eating zombie...with a main role...like the one in Day of the Dead...where he was kind of smart and had the big role of the lead zombie. Or hell...I would just be happy being a zombie at all in a movie. Or someone who gets eaten by a zombie. Would have to be something in a bloody gory movie either way.

A leading role with Txrose beside me all the way to happy ever after !

i think the villian would be the funnest. they get to do all the fun stuff. and they usually have to best outfits. it'd have to be a villian in an action movie though.

if not, then i think the "damsel in distress" saved by the hot guy.

The wisecracking sidekick of the main character.

• Paulus

I would love to play the hero who gets the girl in the end, well not literally, but you know what I mean!

I think Romantic lead

• Kerry

I'd like to play Typhoid Mary.

The bloke who dies in the first 30 seconds, then I would get paid and watch everyone work real hard.

the hero, cause the hero always gets the girl