My husdbands ex is a worthless *****, drunk,overage you know!!?

I need to know what to do with her, she is drinking and driving all the time, even with kids in her car. Now she wants her kids at home, but dont, Only cause her child support is comming due, Yes we pay her 1250 a month to drink, And we usually have the kids, What to do?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call your husband's attorney and get a custody hearing.

    Call the Department of Social Services and report the child endangerment and neglect.

    Call the police when you know she's been drinking and is driving and have them pull her over and ticket her for driving while impaired.

    Save the lives of the people she will eventually kill, her children's lives and ultimately her life.

    If what you are saying is true and you and your husband do nothing to have the children removed from her custody, while continuing to pay child support and enabling her to continue this distructive behavior, you could end up paying the price.

    The loss of his children, along with your self respect.

    Do Something before it's too late.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.