livefree asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Planned Parenthood caught encouraging racism. Planned Parenthood has supported Obama. Will Obama now repudiate

the endorsement of Planned Parenthood?

Best Answer

His campaign will not respond to the newest scandal....how sick is that! Yeah, we don't care if your a racist, we'll take your money and make sure we use it to abort a black baby...

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/30...

For the non-believers.....Planned Parenthood is a disgusting organization...

Planned parenthood offers many services to low income and people without medical insurance. They offer STD checkups, birthcontrol, and of course abortion for women unable to raise a child. Thank goodness we currently dont have orphanages in America. BTW: My great-grandmother's twin sister died of an illegal abortion. God rest her sole so that no other woman should ever have to go through that.

Planned Parenthood is a nobel organization that helps young women make the right decisions. nothing for president Obama to Repudiate. Obama has to worry about cleaning up 8 years of the republican mess

That is amazing!

I thought that Planned Parenthood liked to kill the babies of all races!

• fdm215

What are you talking about? I haven't seen any such thing about Planned Parenthood. I think this is another bogus post.

Obama supports the work of Planned Parenthood and should continue to do so.

Obama 2008

The more important question is: When will calls for a candidate to repudiate everything tangentially connected to him or her stop?

Hope not he needs every disgusting group of socialites he can find no matter how anti-white they are.

And we are suppose to take your word on this. Where is the links to show what your taking about? I just see a rant here nothing more nothing less.

PPH is a hateful and racist org. Obama wants to genocide the white race.

Please vote McCain 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.