livefree asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Planned Parenthood caught encouraging racism. Planned Parenthood has supported Obama. Will Obama now repudiate

the endorsement of Planned Parenthood?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

His campaign will not respond to the newest scandal....how sick is that! Yeah, we don't care if your a racist, we'll take your money and make sure we use it to abort a black baby...

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/30...

For the non-believers.....Planned Parenthood is a disgusting organization...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Planned parenthood offers many services to low income and people without medical insurance. They offer STD checkups, birthcontrol, and of course abortion for women unable to raise a child. Thank goodness we currently dont have orphanages in America. BTW: My great-grandmother's twin sister died of an illegal abortion. God rest her sole so that no other woman should ever have to go through that.

• 1 decade ago

Planned Parenthood is a nobel organization that helps young women make the right decisions. nothing for president Obama to Repudiate. Obama has to worry about cleaning up 8 years of the republican mess

• 1 decade ago

That is amazing!

I thought that Planned Parenthood liked to kill the babies of all races!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What are you talking about? I haven't seen any such thing about Planned Parenthood. I think this is another bogus post.

Obama supports the work of Planned Parenthood and should continue to do so.

Obama 2008

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The more important question is: When will calls for a candidate to repudiate everything tangentially connected to him or her stop?

• 1 decade ago

Hope not he needs every disgusting group of socialites he can find no matter how anti-white they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And we are suppose to take your word on this. Where is the links to show what your taking about? I just see a rant here nothing more nothing less.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PPH is a hateful and racist org. Obama wants to genocide the white race.

Please vote McCain 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.