Death Of a Salesman by Arthur Miller-Eassy Introduction help?

I need to write an essay about Death Of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. The essay has to be about how Biff Lowman is a victim of fate or free will. I need help with the introduction paragraph. I can do the body paragraphs. I just need help with the introduction and the thesis statement. Thank you. Best answers to the... show more I need to write an essay about Death Of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. The essay has to be about how Biff Lowman is a victim of fate or free will. I need help with the introduction paragraph. I can do the body paragraphs. I just need help with the introduction and the thesis statement. Thank you. Best answers to the most helpful person.
Update: My topic are: Not going to summer school (free will), stealing (free will) and I need to think of an example that show that Biff is a victim of fate. Help with the last one please!