SERIOUS QUESTION !!! Does anybody else on here miss having a 'REAL SOCIAL LIFE' anymore...? PLEASE ANSWER !!!

...like talking with 'real people' instead of on here.Should I give YA a break and reacquaint with some of my long lost friends,or do you guys want me to stay ?

I'm sorry Truth Hurts,I will tone down my voice next time

• Cinner
    Favorite Answer

All things in moderation my dear. When I was new to Y/A I was the same way. I think I spent 2 or 3 entire weekends on here. But you learn perspective after a while. Please stay. Just learn to take a break every hour or so.

Socializing with the likes of those floating around the clubs and bars these days is very dangerous. Makes be leary to be around them actually. Most are pretending to be something they are not, living beyond their means. All are looking for someone to lean on, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

I think this may be the one issue that people who support different candidates can get behind. I spend WAY too much time here lately . . .

I think you should favor real human interaction. It's all about balance. Nothing wrong with being online, just don't let it consume you.

Why can't you have both?

Or do like a 70/30 thing?

I am only here when my ADD kicks i at work or when I am trying to study...

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe I need medication.

That is definately the healthy move.

YA! will still be here when you get back.

I like the quite conversations, so stop YELLING!

Nope, I don't. All it consisted of was bangin', bangin', and more bangin' and I don't miss it one bit!

What's that?