Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does Barack Obama really like the United States of America?

Forget race, here is what worries me:

He doesn't pledge allegiance

His Reverend hates America

His wife just now is happy to be American?

So does Obama really love the United States???

Favorite Answer

It sure doesn't seem like it.

This is very good news in my estimation. I'm so proud of this nation for moving beyond race. And I'm also glad because I believe Mr. Obama will work hard to unify this once-great nation. There is much rubble to clear away and much rebuilding to do. I'll be praying for his success. I'm actually considering going to Washington DC for the inauguration. What an amazing, amazing event it will be!

of course he loves america. u see... all of u r racist. if he was a white american u would not question those things. u would believe in him. HE IS THE MAN... he is the change the world needs , because unfortnatly the world depends on USA.

i think u dont even notice but you doubt because of his race.

Sorry about my english , my home language is portuguese

Wouldn't it be pointless to run for president and hate America. Obama has a different background than you and by law you can't be made to pledge full allegiance. Plus you don't know if he says it in his head why everbody says it out loud. Obama dismissed his reverend, watch the news. his wife is an American so why does she have to say she have to say she loves American everytime she comes out in public.

He does pledge allegiance, it's an internet myth that he doesn't. And he is not his reverend, they are their own people. I don't even know where you came up with that crap about his wife. He likes it here, but knows that some major changes are needed before any of us will love it here.

He's wealthy enough to live anywhere, and he chooses to stay in the land he loves. Get a grip.

By the way, I never allow myself to be coerced into saying the Naziesque pledge either (not since the first grade, when I made my whole class & teacher see the/my light on that).

John don't vote for Barack Obama then. How are we supposed to know if anyone likes America or not. Tim McVeigh did the pledge of Allegiance...wtf does that prove. I hope you are an adolescent because if you aren't you're too old to be asking mundane questions and posting comments like this.

• Sway

All democrats and liberlas hate America, thats why they keep trying to change it!

No. I am not buying the "change" he wants. And I am sure most of that "change" he has not even said he wants to do. Carter x 10! Noooooo way!

No I do not fear that if I vote for Obama that I will be voting for someone that does not like America.

No, his campaign slogan should be "God Damn America!" That would be more honest.