How do i attract indian girls(especially mallu)?

I'm 17 years old and about 5.7 feet in height.I look somewhat good(not a gal magnet).I am also good in studies.What i want to know is how to attract the girlz of my age.What do girls take into consideration when they look for their guys?His looks?Behavior?His way of interaction with them?His studies?His... show more I'm 17 years old and about 5.7 feet in height.I look somewhat good(not a gal magnet).I am also good in studies.What i want to know is how to attract the girlz of my age.What do girls take into consideration when they look for their guys?His looks?Behavior?His way of interaction with them?His studies?His height(I'm not so tall)?His complexion?
or His friends,money,mobile and gadgets and other materialistic stuffs?
I am not living in metro city or something and i am talking about gilrls in my area(in kerala).I would like to get an answer preferably from a girl or some other female.
1 answer