Special ed diploma. 4years in high school and end up at home with my mom.I?

Special ed diploma. 4years in high school and end up at home with my mom.I spent all most all my life in special ed i never wanted to drop out of school but when i graduated from school i found out i could not use my Special ed diploma to goto school.i felt like i wasted a lot of time in school for what just to end... show more Special ed diploma. 4years in high school and end up at home with my mom.I spent all most all my life in special ed i never wanted to drop out of school but when i graduated from school i found out i could not use my Special ed diploma to goto school.i felt like i wasted a lot of time in school for what just to end up at home with my mom and dad with no job this is what will happen to special ed kids when they get out of school its not worth it.
Update: how to get normal diploma?
Update 2: i live in decatur ga
Update 3: here my diploma

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/mixedbabie/Specialeddiploma.jpg
Update 4: that diploma is what i got when graduated
Update 5: Iam 19years old now
Update 6: 29years old
Update 7: I never droped out i did everthing that was ask of me when i was in school and now i end at home with my mom with now where to go.