My boyfriend wont talk to me because I touched his x box!?

ok I have been with my boyfriend a couple of months.. everything has been going so good! he has always acted really into me... Im sooo into him.. he had even told me that he loved me! anyway.. sometimes he brings his x box over to my house, I was cleaning my room and picked up his x box and he walked in and went... show more ok I have been with my boyfriend a couple of months.. everything has been going so good! he has always acted really into me... Im sooo into him.. he had even told me that he loved me!
anyway.. sometimes he brings his x box over to my house, I was cleaning my room and picked up his x box and he walked in and went nuts!! he was like "why are you touching my x box!!???"
he then grabbed the x box and ran out of my house crying..
This was 6 days ago... he wont answer his phone,or emails. I would like to go over there maybe but Im afraid he wont answer. I was talking to a friend of his and apparently he had 4 days off work...
Whats his problem?
Update: his mum called and told me he wont eat and had been crying for no reason...
my boyfriend is 23