Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my boyfriend wont talk to me because I touched his x box!?

ok I have been with my boyfriend a couple of months.. everything has been going so good! he has always acted really into me... Im sooo into him.. he had even told me that he loved me!

anyway.. sometimes he brings his x box over to my house, I was cleaning my room and picked up his x box and he walked in and went nuts!! he was like "why are you touching my x box!!???"

he then grabbed the x box and ran out of my house crying..

This was 6 days ago... he wont answer his phone,or emails. I would like to go over there maybe but Im afraid he wont answer. I was talking to a friend of his and apparently he had 4 days off work...

Whats his problem?

his mum called and told me he wont eat and had been crying for no reason...

my boyfriend is 23

Favorite Answer

Oh No! He's 23. It sounds a lot like clinical depression. I hope his mom gets him some help. He's probably needed help for some time and The x box episode just triggered it.

• Sheryl

Yeah, if he doesn't get it shortly, he never will. This is especially true if you have sat him down and explained that those things make you feel good. It also helps if you explain to him that you want a relationship where the guy makes the girl feel just as good as she makes him feel. If he can't grasp a simple concept like that, I'm afraid he's got OTHER problems. I mean seriously, who is told point blank, start making the first move and doesn't? And he can't possibly love you after 6 months if he hasn't touched you. Real love gives you wings. It means you can talk about anything and share anything. There is not one sentence in that entire description that even has a small amount of love in it. You just want to believe that because you like him and want to believe that he likes you back. You can't have a happy relationship with someone who won't do something simple just to pleas you, trust me. All you can do is sacrifice your feelings for his and that's not healthy. If you've explained it that way, then I'm sorry to say, but he's hopeless for you at this time. The only other explanation that I can think of is that he is having some trouble at home because 6 months of shyness is not just unusual for a teen boy, it's literally unheard of. If he doesn't talk about his feelings ever, then there may be something to that... Good luck and remember that relationships have to work both ways, not HIS ways.

Seriously, if you want to stay with him.. Go over to his house, just explain you were moving it to clean and then find out why he is so possessive about a stupid video gaming system and what the heck his problem is because he is over reactingx1000 and is being really immature. Seriously, he was crying? Oh well.

to be honest it sounds like something else is going on. no normal person would blow up over a XBox. i know some guys are seriously into their gaming but thats over the top. maybe he's going through a rough time over something else that perhaps he's not ready to talk to you about it yet. just give him some time to collect his thoughts. try and make him understand that you are there for him. the 4days off work could be due to the problem if he has one. its not all about the XBox. that could of just tipped him over the edge.

he loves you he will realize he's messed up. xxx

How old is this guy? he sounds soo immature and young, U should totally leave him and gget your self a real man or atleast a guy who's more mature and one that won't care more about his X-BOX than his girl! Just my thought! OMG and he still lives w/his mom!!! OMG....ahahhahah LMAO u do need to kick him to the curb, he's got real issues!!

It sounds like a mental problem. Get him help..or get out of the relationship. Once he manages to detatch his love for his Xbox and focus his love on you try it again! He'll come round soon enough so let it chill a bit longer and then ask him what the hell it was about!

GoodLuck :)

hes got some serious mental issues....i understand he may want his personal space but thats a little over the top

sorry to say this but maybe that was just a ploy to break up with you by making you think hes a freak. that could be a possibility too.

You don't give your ages, but I really don't think it makes a difference. I know that you said that you were really "into" him, but I think that he is really "into" his x-box. His response and the fact that he won't speak/contact you after almost a week shows that he is far too immature to sustain a relationship. You should count your blessings that you aren't married to him and just move on to someone who puts you before things.

XD

If you're serious,you need to break up with him.He sounds a bit crazy.And like one of those guys who'll end up spending five days shut up in his room ignoring his girlfriend to play xbox.

I mean xbox is cool and all,but that's just a bit overboard.

boyfriend? this guy is a baby and there's probably something on his darned X box he doesn't want you to know about. Give him up for your own sanity. He's T R O U B L E