Other than YouTube, what website will allow users to upload & view (not download) Powerpoint 2007 ppsx files?

I created a beautiful powerpoint presentation in Office 2007, when converted to 97-2003 files, it loses the music and font style. I need to be able to email a link to a user to view the file. The user has XP and cannot download the file and view it correctly. Can you please provide a list of sites? I will need to see which ones aren't blocked by the user's firewall. Thanks!

Google video only allows you to upload AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, Real, and Windows Media files. Not PPSX (Powerpoint). How would I convert powerpoint to video? I have tried some software that hasn't worked yet. :(

Favorite Answer

try veeoh.com

YouTube only supports movies. Powerpoints are not movies. Now if you were to film yourself giving the presentation, you could upload that.

Google video maybe?

google, myspace