Other than YouTube, what website will allow users to upload & view (not download) Powerpoint 2007 ppsx files?

I created a beautiful powerpoint presentation in Office 2007, when converted to 97-2003 files, it loses the music and font style. I need to be able to email a link to a user to view the file. The user has XP and cannot download the file and view it correctly. Can you please provide a list of sites? I will need to... show more I created a beautiful powerpoint presentation in Office 2007, when converted to 97-2003 files, it loses the music and font style. I need to be able to email a link to a user to view the file. The user has XP and cannot download the file and view it correctly. Can you please provide a list of sites? I will need to see which ones aren't blocked by the user's firewall. Thanks!
Update: Google video only allows you to upload AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, Real, and Windows Media files. Not PPSX (Powerpoint). How would I convert powerpoint to video? I have tried some software that hasn't worked yet. :(