Wep key HELLLLLLLLLLP?

I'm trying to connect my ds wi-fi through the my wireless internet. i have the game animal crossing and i got to the wifi configiration screen, i found my router on it when searching for an access point but its blocked, i think i need my wep key to change these settings, i have allready got my ip address and i... show more I'm trying to connect my ds wi-fi through the my wireless internet. i have the game animal crossing and i got to the wifi configiration screen, i found my router on it when searching for an access point but its blocked, i think i need my wep key to change these settings, i have allready got my ip address and i put into the address bar but i still need a seccurity username and password, i dont know what the are i didnt think i had one for my wireless internet...please help me and put me out of my missery
Update: my router is from sky broadband and ive tryed all of these but it still won't work =(
Update 2: oh and its from a company called NETGEAR