Average height for 13 yrs old girl!!!!!!!!!!?

WHAT IS AN AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR 13 YRS OLD

GIRL? ABOUT WHAT HEIGHT IS CONSIDERED TALL?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5"2 is adverge tall is like 5"6 ya pretty freakish

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

The average height of an 18-40 years old Italian woman is 1.650 m (5 ft 5 in). The average height of a 17+ years old female in rural India is 1.521 m (5 ft 0 in).This could be due to living conditions. "In regions of extreme poverty or prolonged warfare, environmental factors like malnutrition during childhood or adolescence may account for marked reductions in adult stature." (Wikipedia) It is hard to determine an "average" height for a 13 year old because height and weight can vary so wildly among adolescents. You have probably already hit a growth spurt while other 13 year olds have yet to hit puberty. You are by no means a giant in Europe. Women reach their full height earlier than men, and 5.77 may be as tall as you ever get. This would put you at slightly above-average height in Italy, and yes, more like a "giant" in India, where the average height is much shorter.

• 1 decade ago

The average height for a 13 year old is between 5ft and 6 ft

6 ft and over is to be considered tall for a 13 year old

• 1 decade ago

5 foot 1-2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • About 5'1" is average, 5'4" and above would be considered tall. At 13, I must have been about 5'2" or 5'3".

Hope that helps :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

150cm average i'd say,

anything more than a couple of cm's above would be tall, but it really depends on ethnic groups, asians are typically smaller, yet some african races are very tall.

whatever your height, learn to love it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im 13 and im 5 ft 6 :S is that too tall?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

5 foot 4 is about average im 5 foot 2 and im abit smaller than i should be! :D i like bein smaller! hehe

• 1 decade ago

at the age of 13 avg height is 5'3 ft

• 1 decade ago

about 5'3

who are these pricks saying things like 2 meters?!

dont be worried if you are short, people have growth spurts later on when they are older

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.