myspace music?

how do u get music on your myspace

Favorite Answer

First, press home on the navigation bar on the myspace webpage. On that same navigation bar, there is a link that says 'music', click that.

You are now at the myspace music homepage.

towards the top right of the webpage, there is a box titled 'search artists', below it there is a text box with the word 'keyword:' beside it, in this text box type in a artist or band.

Then you will be directed to a page that usually has different bands and artists on it, the first one or the one with the most fans will be the one you're looking for,

Once you have selected the artist you want and you are on their myspace page, there will be a adobe flash player music player on the top right of the page with a few of those artists songs on it, you can listen to those songs and once you choose the one you want on your myspace profile press 'add'

i hope this helps :)

At the top of the page it has a tab that says music.. If u find something on there u like there will be an add tab that u click and it will put it on your myspace.

• cureau

I'm beautiful disenchanted approximately the brand new tune participant as good. I emailed purchaser offerings or something complaining approximately it haha. I attempted so as to add a music to my profile, went on there at present, and there have been like three I've in no way visible in my lifestyles. Too intricate for my liking. I agree, Tom must've left it, he is screwing up myspace significant time.

In the search bar at the top of your myspace page, type in the artist you want and click mucic and then search.

Once you find the song you want click add.

it will then add it to your profile.

u can do wat people say too but i use a diffrent way go to imeem.com and you will find any song u want becuz u something dont find wat u want on myspace music but yea