Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that you thought what happened in the would happen to you?

I have had plenty of dreams that seemed so real, I am in Chicago it is 3:23 A.M here and I swear about 30 minutes ago I was sleep and I had a dream that made me wake up with feelings of fear in me, have you ever had anything like that.

Favorite Answer

Yes! I had a horrible dream my dad died. It felt so real! I remember thinking in my dream "Why did he die? I can't believe he's dead? This changes everything.". It was terrible. When I woke up I was so confused. In my dream I was in grief and denial. When I woke up, I was dazed. It took me about a minute or two to finally realise It was a dream. That was not cool. It was like I was fully conscious in my dream.

I had a dream I got up and got ready for school, I was happy 'cause it left me time to just chill. Then I woke up. It felt so real and I was really annoyed, it felt like I had already done everything that morning. haha

It's not quite the same as what you mean though, I haven't really ever had a dream that made me think it would happen. Must be pretty freaky.

Yes I had one so vivid it woke me from my sleep. I dreamt that I had a severe car crash and was injured badly. I was so afraid that I got up immediately, dressed and dashed to work in the hopes of avoiding the worst traffic. I did have an accident on the way to work, a 4 car pile up. Someone drove into the back of me and pushed me into 3 other vehicles.

I was dazed, uninjured but my car was written off! It still chills me to think what would have happened had I left at the time I normally do? Would I have avoided an accident or had the accident I dreamed of?

many times. when it's a good dream, it's a wonderful feeling! however, I had a dream once (the night my ex broke up w/ me) and that night I dreamed it ALL over again. it was so real in the dream just like when it was happening. then when I woke up, i thought it was justa dream, then reality hit. so hopefully if this happens to you, you have the good ones, not the bad L:P

Well, sort of, but not that I thought it would happen to me; rather, that I remembered the dream later as if it had been a real event when it was really just me remembering the dream.

yes! it scares me to death. it really freaks me out when i wake up all sweaty and my heart is pounding like crazy! i always have to go check on the rest of my family when that happens, it's wierd how it can be so real. then i dont want to fall back asleep because im scared it will come back.

These are called anticapating dreams and they will usually alert you to possible outcomes in our waking life, for example passing our failing an exam.

• of course. i have "suffered" from nightmares for as long as i remember. if you don't get them regularly then just enjoy them. like ur own little horror movie. if you get them all the time and it ruins ur ability to sleep comfortably and thus ruins your waking life... haha there isn't too much u can do. testosterone is known to pretty much control much of emotion. trying jerking it before sleep.

sometimes i have dreams someone i know has died, and they feel SO real and im like super depressed in my dream .. THEN i wake up and im like, wow that was trippy and i get like extreme happiness cuz its not real... other times i have dreams im like a billionaire and i just bought a new lambo, then i wake up and im SO sad cuz it was just a dream.. but other times i just wake up and my bed sheets are wet.....

Yes I have, many times. I was so happy to wake up.