Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急很急!拜託拜託請幫幫忙吧!謝謝!幫忙改一下這些句子的錯誤

11.After sprinkle some ketchup, this cooking is the final completion of a task.

12.Before interviewing the job, we should understand ourselves in the beginning, and then affirming ourselves in confidence.

13.The next phase is with a smiling face as soon as we enter the office, because smile is a better conversation between each other.

14.Using a wooden spoon add a cup of chocolate melts.

15.Removing from oven and cooling on the cake rack, while the cookies have already cooked.

Update:

16.Treat yourself in comfortable way; at the same time, can easily put your into the plot.

17.All that remains is to call my family, giving me a ride to go home, it takes me about 20 minutes by motorcycle.

Update 2:

18.You need to clean these materials having soils on vegetables or gill of the fish.

19.Before shed, they will find an inconspicuous place in advance, during the shedding they’ll stop eating so that the new shell can grow from the inside of the old shell and the process take place at night.

Update 3:

20.The first step is that you have to prepare cabbage, two potatoes, half of carrot and pieces of pork.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

11.After sprinkling some ketchup, this cooking is finally the completion of a task.

12.Before being interviewed for the job, we should understand ourselves at the beginning and then affirm ourselves in confidence.

13.The next phase is to have a smile on the face as soon as we enter the office, because smile is a better conversation between each other.

14.Use a wooden spoon to add a cup of chocolate and let it melt.

15.Remove it from the oven and let it cool down on the cake rack, when the cookies are baked.

16.Treat yourself in a comfortable way; at the same time, it can easily put you into the plot.

17.The only remained choice is to call my family and to request them to give me a ride home. It will take me about 20 minutes by motorcycle.

18.You need to clean these materials such as vegetables with soils or fishes with gill.

19.Before shedding, they will find an inconspicuous place in advance; during the shedding, they'll stop eating so that the new shell can grow from the inside of the old shell and the process takes place at night.

• 1 decade ago

11.after撒上一些番茄醬,烹調這是最後完成的一項任務。

12.before面試工作,我們應該明白自己在開始的,然後肯定自己的信心。

13.the下一階段的工作是一個笑臉,我們一旦進入辦公室,因為微笑是一個較好的交談中彼此間存在的。

14.using木製湯匙放入一杯巧克力融化。

15.removing從烘箱和冷卻對蛋糕機架,而餅乾已煮熟的食物。

2008年3月30日23時04分16秒補充

16.treat讓自己舒服的一種方式,在同一時間,可以很容易把你變成了陰謀。

17.all這仍然是打電話給我的家人,給我一個坐回家,是需要我, 20分鐘左右,由摩托車。

18.you需要清理這些材料後,土壤中的蔬菜或鰓魚。

19.before棚,他們會找到一個不顯眼的地方,在前面,在脫落,他們將停止進食,讓新的殼能夠在成長中來自內部的舊殼的過程中發生在夜間。

20.the第一步就是,你要準備白菜,兩個土豆中,有一半是胡蘿蔔塊豬肉。

18.you需要清理這些材料後,土壤中的蔬菜或鰓魚。

19.before棚,他們會找到一個不顯眼的地方,在前面,在脫落,他們將停止進食,讓新的殼能夠在成長中來自內部的舊殼的過程中發生在夜間。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.