Susan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這幾句英文要怎麼翻<<急>>?

最近再翻譯一篇文章

有些句子翻不出來

請大家能幫幫忙

謝謝

1. While this statement certainly applies to all children, it has special significance for children from cultural and/or linguistic backgrounds that differ from the backgrounds of the majority, the teacher, or peers.

2. Can it distinguish a result caused by cultural and/or linguistic factors in the child's development and learning versus a result that denotes a learning difficulty or developmental delay?

3. The Early Childhood Research Institute for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services has also developed a set of guidelines for selecting assessments to be used with children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.

4. While many of the assessment principles previously discussed also apply to children who are identified as having special educational needs, some differences result from mandated guidelines for the identification of and planning for such children.

5. The teacher looked at me as if I were leftover mashed potatoes.

Update:

6. Sadly, it seems that the children taught best are those who need it least.

2 Answers

Rating
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. While this statement certainly applies to all children, it has special significance for children from cultural and/or linguistic backgrounds that differ from the backgrounds of the majority, the teacher, or peers.

這一份聲明無疑地對所有的孩子們都適用,不過它對來自於與社會大眾, 老師或是當前社會主流背景不同的文化以及語言學背景的孩子是特別的重要。

2. Can it distinguish a result caused by cultural and/or linguistic factors in the child's development and learning versus a result that denotes a learning difficulty or developmental delay?

它是否能區分出是孩子發展和學習由於文化的以及語言學因素所導致的結果還是學習困難或發展上的延遲所造成的結果?

3. The Early Childhood Research Institute for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services has also developed a set of guidelines for selecting assessments to be used with children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.

孩童時期研究學會為文化和語言學適應性服務也已經發展出一系列指導方針來選擇出要適用在那些來自文化和語言學不同背景孩子們的評量。

4. While many of the assessment principles previously discussed also apply to children who are identified as having special educational needs, some differences result from mandated guidelines for the identification of and planning for such children.

許多先前討論到的評量原則也適用於那些被確認為需要有特別教育需要的孩子們,經由指導方針修改的一些不同結果用來確認這類型的孩童以及相關的計劃。

老師看我好像我是被絞碎的馬鈴薯殘渣。

遺憾的是, 看起來孩子們被教導最多的卻是他們最不需要的東西.

• 1 decade ago

1. 這一份陳述無疑地適用於所有的孩子,不過它從不同於多數的背景,老師,或凝視的文化的以及/或語言學背景有特別的重要性給孩子。

2. 它能區別由孩子的發展和學問和一個指示一種學問困難或發展上的延遲的結果比較的文化的以及/或語言學因素所引起的一個結果嗎?

3. 早的孩童時期研究學會為文化上地和語言學適當的服務也已經發展選擇評估被孩子使用的一系列指導方針從文化上地和語言學不同的背景。

4. 許多評估原則先前討論也適用於被確認為的孩子有特別的教育需要,來自命令的指導方針的一些不同結果為確認而且為如此的孩子計劃。

5. 老師看我好像我是殘餘的被調情的馬鈴薯。

2008-03-30 00:56:25 補充:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.