A:你好嗎?

B:還好..

1 Answer

Rating
  • inch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was a lovely day. Michael and Joan barbecued in a park. However, it seemed that they forgot something most important. “Did you bring the barbecue sauce?” ask Michael. Joan answered in a furry, “Didn’t I? I thought I did put it in the bag.” “Fine! Let’s go to the supermarket!” said Michael.

這天天氣很好,Michael和Joan在公園裡烤肉。然而他們似乎忘記帶一個非常重要的東西。「妳有帶烤肉醬嗎?」Michael問Joan。Joan慌張的回答:「沒有嗎?我記得我有裝進袋子裡啊!」「算了!我們去超市買吧!」Michael說。

In the supermarket, they argued again. “I think this one is better.” said Michael with a bottle of barbecue sauce. But Joan opposed, “No, I don’t like it. It’s too salty! What about this one?” Joan took up another barbecue sauce. “Anyway, I am buying this one.” insisted Michael. Then they decided to buy both.

在超市裡面,他們又爭吵了。「我覺得這個牌子的比較好。」Michael拿起一罐烤肉醬說。但是Joan反對:「我不喜歡這個,太鹹了。這個如何?」Joan拿起另一罐烤肉醬。「不管怎樣,我要買這個。」Michael堅持。於是他們決定兩個都買。

On their way back to the park, Michael and Joan still squabbled even though they were cycling. “What a waste of money! If you remembered to bring it, we are now eating barbecue.” Michael blamed Joan. “Is it my own fault? You said you had checked everything before leaving home!” Joan angrily stroke back. Suddenly they saw there’s a dog in their way, Michael braked his bike abruptly but he failed. The barbecue sauce jumped out from the bag and the bottle was broken.

在他們回公園的路上,即使一邊騎車他們還是在爭吵。「真是浪費錢!如果你有帶烤肉醬的話,我們現在早就在吃了!」Michael責怪Joan。「全都是我的錯嗎?你說你出門前有全部檢查過啊!」Joan生氣的反擊。突然他們看到一隻狗擋在路中間,Michael緊急煞車卻失敗了,烤肉醬飛出袋子掉到地上,玻璃瓶也破了…。

2008-03-30 03:05:30 補充:

第一張圖--騎腳踏車

Michael: What a lovely day! What about go to barbecue?

天氣真好,去烤肉怎麼樣?

Joan: Sounds good! It's a good idea!

聽起來很棒!真是個好主義!

Michael: Let's go to the supermarket.

那我們去超市吧!

2008-03-30 03:05:41 補充:

第二張圖--超市

Michael: Meat, vegetable, toast... I think that's it! Anything else?

肉、蔬菜、土司... 我想差不多就這樣了,還要些什麼嗎?

Joan: Don't forget the most important thing! Barbecue sauce!

別忘了最重要的東西!烤肉醬!

2008-03-30 03:08:16 補充:

第三張圖--烤肉

Michael: How do you like the meat?

你覺得這肉怎樣?

Joan: It's good. But the sauce is a little too salty.

很好吃,但是醬有點太鹹了.

Source(s): 自己, 希望對你有幫助, 幫你改一下囉^^
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.