promotion image of download ymail app

how to find a job in seychelles or how to travel to Seychelles and where to approach to get tourist visa?

I am an Indian. I am planning to go to Seychelles but do not know where do apply for tourist visa. Also please let me know about jobs in Seychelles.

3 Answers

  • Shay p
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Passport & Visa

    No foreigners require a visa to enter Seychelles. A one-month visitor's permit is issued on arrival and may be extended on application. All visitors do, however, require a passport valid for the duration of their visit, return or onward ticket, sufficient funds to cover their stay (a minimum of 150 USD per day), and proof of accommodation. Extensions are possible if applied for at least a week before expiry of original visa.

    Jobs in Seychelles

    A Gainful Occupation Permit allows the holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles and this could be as an employer or as a self-employed person. Applications for Gainful Occupation Permits should be submitted at least ten weeks before the employee is due to start work, and he/she must not enter Seychelles for the purpose of taking up employment prior to obtaining the Gainful Occupation Permit.

    The application form is to be completed by the person seeking the permit in the case of a self employed or by the prospective employer. There is a processing fee of Sr. 600/- for processing of the application. The fee for the whole duration of the permit being sought for is Sr. 1,500/- per month or part thereof should also accompany the application.

    Consulate of Seychelles in Bombay, India - Plot 478, First Fl., 13th Rd, Chembur Bombay 400071, India ( (91 22) 55 12 360 Fax: (91 22 ) 55 60 936

    Consulate of Seychelles in New Delhi, India - The Oberoi Hotel, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg., New Delhi – 110003, India ((91 11) 43 63 030 ext 1500 Fax: (91 11) 43 61 131 Telex: 63222 OBDL IN

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Citizens of India do NOT need a visa to travel to Seychelles if they are staying less than 30 days.

    If you are planning on staying longer than 30 days, you need to contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Seychelles. Seychelles has two in India. Contact the one closest to you:

    Qutab Ambience (at Qutab Minar), H-5/l2, Mehrauli Road

    110 030

    New Dehli


    Phone: +91-11-5166-6123

    Fax: +91-11-666126


    Plot 478, First Floor, 13th Road


    Mumbai (Bombay)


    Phone: +91-22-2521-4360

    Fax: +91-22-2521-0936


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • deming
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Jobs In The Seychelles

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.