Poll: How do you keep track of current events?

Do you watch local/national news, read newspapers, internet or other?

Favorite Answer

All of the above - plus listen to the radio as well. Talk to others- come here and browse.

I have the opportunity to watch the local and network news once a day between 5:00 and 7:00, the last half hour of which is national news. The past week or so I watched intently the information about the rains and flood waters out in the Missouri, Arkansas areas and felt really bad for those living there. This winter has really been a strange one for the whole nation, not just areas of it.

I enjoy watching the news like that, I don't have time, with my current schedule, to sit down and read a newspaper, besides, I feel newpapers have a tendancy to be very biased in their opinions, even when they are writing about issues where opinions aren't even called for.

I'm not saying that the networks can't be biased, I just feel that they are less biased than most other forms of getting the news, at least at the national level. So, that's my choice.

Good luck.

• Nasira

Current Events.

Mostly newspapers, watch news & pick up news on the internet too.

Last night I stayed up till 3 am ( this morn ) to confirm that United Manchester won the English League.

Source(s): sometimes people here r better infoermed, like someone here gave early news of the last Parliament of Malaysia being dissolved & the elections being called, just a day afer the PM, Abdullah Badawi said that he wouldn't be doing it.

I watch the local news / read about it on the internet

Independent newspaper, but seen as I live in the middle of nowhere at the moment and don't have a car, it's often just the internet.

local/national news and the internet

don't read the paper too often

i read jakarta post and my mom usually tells me n she watche CNN n gets mad at me wen i want to change the channel she says no so i watch along

usa today and the evening news

Some TV and radio stuff, but mostly my friends' msn names. lol