Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health Ā· 1 decade ago

Do all Asian men have a small penis?

I have heard that most Asian men have a smaller penis size that other races? Is this true?

Best Answer

Asian men are like everyone else. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some are small and some are big. Try not to generalize to boost your own ego. Especially if you could be wrong. It's a bit obvious.

Why are men so obsessed with Asian man's penis. I think that's pretty gay.

Source(s): I have nothing against gay people by the way.
  • Nasira

If you compared to western guys of course Asians have smaller penis. However among them Southeast Asians have bigger than the orientals. Perhaps it's true that Asians have smaller penis size, but don't forget their cultures are much exotic and even the best food can be found in Asia, look up 50 world's most delicious food by CNNGo. And whose martial arts (Kung Fu, Karate-do, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Silat etc) get popular fast? It's the Asians.

I was wondering this also. Thank you Emitinpink for actually answering it. And you may think this is a dumb question Tazo but it's a question I'm sure a lot of people have wondered. And this site is called Yahoo answers for a reason

• Dawn5 years agoReport

I've dated 2 Asian guys.one was small, the other average. We were young though. But the stereotype has made me. curious

this rumor has only been made because of the fact that most asian people are the smallest(in terms of height) race. but no, penis size is not solely based on height and race has nothing to do with it or any sort of demographic locations. btw, tallest people are often found in china.

I dont know how many times ive actually answered this question but no not all asian men have small penises

my bf is asian and he doesnt have a small penis

penis sizes have nothing to do with ethnicity

Natural Erection Penis Enlargement Exercises : http://Trusts.GoPenisFull.com

• Yeah, stop thinking about my penis.

Source(s): Asian guy.
  • =P

Do you believe in everything you hear?

And no they don't have small penises.

• jr2007

Sorry... But what a dumb, funny question. I have never heard of asian people with a small penis!! LMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHa!

It has been said that the average length of an Asian's penis is the smallest ......