Ste-funny. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does bleached (white blonde) hair look good on tan skin?!!!?

I want to go white blonde and I'm tan.

No, I don't want to look like a playboy funny -- NOT california girl bleach blonde.

I want more of an "alternative" edgy white bleached look. Like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/hairfiles6/... or this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/hairfiles6/...

I was wondering, Be being tan ... is it possible for bleach blonde hair to fit me?

I have a tan like Salma Hayek's tan in this picture: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/salma-ha...

And if so, whatever your opinion is: can you provide me with examples of tan girls with bleach(white) hair? (good or bad examples) Thankyou

I'm NOT ORANGE by the way. I don't need to get artificial tan.

Favorite Answer

Honestly, bleach blonde hair looks a lot better on people with skin on the paler skin. However, I think that if you're going for the edgy look and cut your hair in an edgy style, it should be okay, since light hair generally goes hand-in-hand with edgy hair. You won't look California girl-ish.

• elsner

White Hair Tan Skin

• Ginny

Um, when you say tan and bleach blonde, I can't help but think Paris Hilton, regardless of how spikey your hair is. Take that however you want, good or bad (I think she's attractive, as long as you can ignore her personality). I guess that's California girl bleach blonde, just with a different hair cut.

When you have bleached hair and really tan skin, you basically start to look orange. It is really unnatural and silly looking, and the only girls you see like that are probably the ones you'd make fun of.

If you're going to go bleach blonde, then make sure your skin is going to stay a normal color, unless you want to look really silly.

I think you shouldn't go platnum, because well I think there's too many platnum blondes running around with tan skin and truthfully I think it looks a little slutty or dirty looking. a dark haired girl like you with your nice tan looks exotic and sticks out of the crowd of platnums. sure a lot of people are brunette's and also tan but it looks more natural than platnum and I'm pretty sure natural is definately in this year. but if your looking to spce your hair up try some light high light just a few shades lighter than your hair, not too much because you want it natural but just enough to add a little more dimention to your hair.

The look you want would require you to have paler skin, sorry. If you bleach your hair blonde with that dark of a tan you're going to look exactly like those playboy funnies you talked about. BUT, If you put some color streaks in it, it would look more edgy, which is what I think you want.

If you're very tan and you go platnium, you're going to look playboy bunny, that's the look. If u do choose to go that color, pick out an edgy hair cut like the you showed in that first pic. Spikey.Just be careful you don't end up looking like her.

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/b/brigitte_...

it could look good but it really depends on your clothing style [is it edgy or edgy/preppy?] and you facial structure and eyes. i would say go for it. the good thing about bleaching is that it's easy to die it back to a dark color if it doesn't work out. except one thing to consider is since you have a darker skin tone, you might have dark hair too. sometimes dark hair turns and orange-yellow instead of whiteish blonde. still i say go for. and if you're still hesitant, wait till summer and experiment.

Ohh I once lived in Japan and some group girls at my school used to do that.. they usually had tanned skin, white makeups, and bleached hair. It looks kind of outside of the box, in my opinion.

If you have a tan and white blonde hair people will think of you as a california girl. SOrry/