Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why does everyone hate George Bush????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think he is a good president and a nice guy

Who wouldn't go to war with some @ holes that crashed planes into two of the tallest towers in the US, and caused severe damage to the Pentagon.

If hes such a terribe president then why did you vote for him?

Favorite Answer

I think he is a great President! And in reply to the guy talking about the gas: The only reason gas prices are so high is because the friggin democarats won't let us drill in Alaska.

I don't hate Bush! He has been one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had. He went into Iraq with the approval of the liberals who all agreed with him. He took out a horrible leader. He made a change in generals in Iraq to improve the quality of life there. He did call for regulation on Mortgages a few years ago. We did have the lowest unemployment rate ever until all this mess that the liberals orcestated. Bush will go down in histroy as one of our greatest presidents just as Truman did. Don't forget, Truman left office with a very low approval rating, 18% I think it was. He was also called an idiot by almost everyone. When he got off the plane in his home town, there was no one there to meet him. I know that he would have approved of everything that Bush has done and tried to do and so would John F. Kennedy. The liberals would kick Kennedy out today just as they did with Joe Lieberman. John Kennedy called for lowering taxes too. Obama will be a poll watcher. Most of the people that get on the polls are liberals anyway.

hmm seriously???

1. he starts a war in iraq and has NO INTENTION of getting out of there anytime soon.

2. he supports TORTURE .

3. he spends all the money on his stupid war, and completely ignores: victims of hurricane katrina, DARFUR, and the poverty and homelessness in the world.

4. he's put us into MILLIONS of dollars of debt, with his f*cking war, which could be used for EDUCATION, and HEALTHCARE.

5. he doesn't give a SH*T about global warming or the environment.

6. he's f*cking STUPID! "i think humans and fish could coexist peacefully." he can't pronounce "nuclear" correctly, yet he's a war machine!!!

7. he's against abortion.

8. he's against gay marriage (or civil unions)

9. he puts his religious views into his actions as president...hello, not everyone is a fundamentalist CHRISTIAN!!

do you really need more reasons??? i'm sure he's a "nice guy" in that he's nice to his wife and kids, and isn't COMPLETELY evil man (but maybe 99%), but he's AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM (well i can't vote)BUT IF I COULD HAVE, I WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED FOR HIM...HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO STUPID AS TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!! LOOK HOW YOU'VE RUINED OUR COUNTRY!!!

to cbsbas: its people like you that are ruining our country!! you'd rather RUIN our planet so you can bring down the gas prices to drive your sh*t SUV???? this is why i HATE republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becuase he is a fascist pig and he cares nothing about the american people as a whole, only to use us as consumers. Wonder why we are in ressession? Because the textile industry and capitalism is flawed. Also this war he set forth to spread his new world order has killed thousands of brave soldiers and thousands more innocent people.

*The guy below me needs to go play in traffic. You retard, we are killing this planet by robbing it's resources bare. Our children and their children are going to pay a terrible price just because we need gas for our pile of **** cars to drive to mcdonalds.

• Anais

I wouldn't say hate because that is a strong word. Dislike is more like it. Look at out economy and what he has done with this war. Are you seriously asking this?

Watch this, it will tell you more. It is just scary.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/cheney/

I didn't vote for him at all! I am a democrat.

Because hes talks like a 5 year old and looks like a monkey!!

• because he is liar, he is greedy, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants...that includes a war that has killed well over a million Iraqi citizens so far...all for oil

Source(s): Didn't Vote for him!!!!

Run away inflation and a war

i hate him because he's a douche with no skills and his only interests are oil and money.

I voted for Kerry.

war! look at that body count