Is there anywhere, BESIDES ITUNES, to buy & download Taylor Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar in mp3 or wma?

I have been scouring the internet all night for my daughter looking for somewhere to buy and download Taylor Swift's single song, Teardrops on My Guitar, in mp3 or wma format and I can't find anywhere! How is this possible?? It appears its been removed from all other sites and is only being offered on... show more I have been scouring the internet all night for my daughter looking for somewhere to buy and download Taylor Swift's single song, Teardrops on My Guitar, in mp3 or wma format and I can't find anywhere!

How is this possible?? It appears its been removed from all other sites and is only being offered on iTunes- which I refuse to use because we use mp3 players.

I know I can get it from iTunes, burn it to a CD, then rip it back to my PC, then put it on my mp3 player but that is just not gonna happen.

Surely, there is somewhere to purchase the mp3 or wma download without having to buy the whole CD. This is 2008! Can anyone help?
Update: Sorry! Forgot to say it's not on Amazon- already checked. And somehwere legal please...
Update 2: ...What I meant by scouring the internet is that i checked on Amazon, Wal-Mart, google searches, etc... Isn't Limewire illegal?