9 years old and pregnant?!?....?

Now that I've got your attention.... I'm just wondering what's going on with the world. The amount of questions in Women's Health about pregnancy seems really ridiculous. I'm not trying to be mean or offend anyone but I just don't get it. All these little girls who don't even know how... show more Now that I've got your attention....
I'm just wondering what's going on with the world. The amount of questions in Women's Health about pregnancy seems really ridiculous. I'm not trying to be mean or offend anyone but I just don't get it.
All these little girls who don't even know how sex works or why they have a period. And they're asking if they're pregnant. Do schools not have sex ed classes anymore? Even so, don't their parents inform them? We know kids are having sex younger and younger but we ignore it and don't teach them. I knew exactly how my body, the male body, and sex worked before I ever got my first period.
But the full grown women are just as bad. They have unprotected sex or use the pull out method. Then ask if they're pregnant. I personally cannot confirm pregnancy through your typing. And the symptoms between early pregnancy and your period are so close. What do they expect we're going to tell them? All we can say is go to the doctor.
Anyone have any insight on this?
Update: Megge- I do believe that I can post my subject however I please. If you happened to click thinking I was a silly young girl and learned that wasn't the case you should have just hit the back button. Instead you took time to answer my question. Perhaps you have nothing better to do than put others down to make... show more Megge- I do believe that I can post my subject however I please. If you happened to click thinking I was a silly young girl and learned that wasn't the case you should have just hit the back button. Instead you took time to answer my question. Perhaps you have nothing better to do than put others down to make yourself feel better. Were you going to answer my question because you're a pre-teen who's pregnant because you don't understand sex?

Deb- Thank you for not answering the real question. Good thing it's not true. I happen to be a married woman who understands sex and is not pregnant.

Thanks for the answers you guys!!! All I'm learning is that when I have kids they will be getting the talk about 75 more times than they want to hear it!