Are Italy and France really nice places to go to? Especialy for an 11 year old kid?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My first trip to France was a day trip to Le Havre at the age of 12. It was my first trip outside the UK. It increased my desire to travel. I'd studied French for a few months at high school. We took the train to Rouen, saw where Joan of Arc got hers, then went back to Le Havre and spent the rest of the day looking round there. The people were really friendly, as French people are when you show an interest in their language. Yes you'll like France. I've never been to Italy but my guess is you'll like it too.

• 3 years ago

11?? that is loopy. Did she inform you that she had intercourse?Or replaced into it a hearsay or some thing? i assume you would be able to desire to sue the college for not supervising correct yet will that incredibly help issues? could that supply you any convenience? i think of you may overlook the college and concentrate on your daughter. She could understand the hazards and outcomes of having intercourse. on the top of the day, if she incredibly needed to have intercourse, there isn't something plenty the college or you would be able to desire to do devoid of chaining her in her room or some thing. colleges presently wait too long to coach little ones approximately intercourse, they go by what they see on television and so on, and that's the place you step in. Have an prolonged talk together with her approximately intercourse, not a lecture, a communication. enable her ask you as many questions as she needs and answer them to the main suitable of your means. that is significant that it incredibly is not a concern that is tip-toed around. it would desire to be awkward even yet it will help. She'll experience extra open and so will you. clarify to her why she could in basic terms have intercourse while she's waiting and has got here upon the stunning guy or woman, not because of the fact she's compelled into it. or extra suitable yet, talk over together with her approximately abstanance. additionally, you may report this to the police. that is unlawful and reckoning on the better half, may be classed as rape. Please talk over together with her and be sure you recognize each and everything. And particular, she would be in a position to get pregnant on condition that she has had sessions. overlook approximately how disillusioned you're and concentration on getting your 11 year previous daughter back. i'm hoping I helped. x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An unforgetable vacation! If you've never been to Italy though, just know that while Americans love Italy....Italy doesn't always love Americans....especially during wartime.....the anti-American sentiments might intimidate an 11 year old....something the travel agent and guidebooks won't tell you. But if you go, don't miss the French and Italian rivieras and the Cinque Terre.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

france - yes, definitely! but better you speak french, otherwise you`ll probably get some language problems...

and italy? i would prefer spain when going to the south. i only can recommend barcelona - a fantastic young city and at the sea nearby. italy isn`t what it was some years ago..

but what about going to the north as well? norway has a great landscape which is really impressive, especially for younger children - she will never forget!

anyway, i wish you a nice trip! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you have the means to take your children to Europe, you should definitely do it. He/She will learn stuff that they'd never learn in school, experience things they'd never imagine. Go for it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.